TENTH LESSON

MY THOUGHTS ON MY OWN PERFORMANCE
My presentation dealt with the crisis in Spain, and its point of strength was certainly  the logical structure. Thanks to the introduction and the information at the beginning of the text, the objective was clear. I also tried to consider my classmates using signposting language, questions and visual aids. As concerns the timing of the presentation it was well controlled, moreover I informed the audience it would have lasted about four minutes. My body language was a little bit better than the previous time (during my business plan presentation), I was more confident so I tried to improve my posture and my eye contact with the listeners. For future seminars I’d like to improve the conclusion of the text, not only making a summary of what I said, but providing striking phrases.